HIV CORE Training – Register Today!January 11, 2019
Information for the HIV League Scholarship. It is the only national scholarship for students living with HIV, and applications for the 2020 round is open until January 31st at 11:59PM Eastern Time.
Below are the criteria for an individual to apply for the HIV League Scholarship:
- You are living with HIV
- You have an unweighted GPA of at least 2.5
- You will be enrolled in an institution of higher education as a full-time or part-time student for at least one year beginning with the Fall 2020 semester
- You are going to an institution of higher education in the United States or a United States territory. American citizenship is not a requirement
The different types of scholarships we have available are below:
- 2 year $7,000 scholarship for a full-time student
- 1 year $3,500 scholarship for a full-time student
- 1 year $1,500 scholarship for a part-time student
Please find all of the materials you will need to apply at www.hivleague.org or www.hivleague.org/scholarship.